Learning How To Use The “Tools Of The Trade”
In this Sew So Easy DVD you’ll be getting a first hand insiders look & visual guide of how professional tailors do their job.
- The proper and professional way for marking out alteration lines.
- How to use an “unpicker” (seam ripper) without tearing the material you’re working on and ruining your clothes – or cutting yourself in the process!
- The different types of sewing needles – and what type to use for a particular job.
- The most efficient way to use a steam iron, and why you should be ironing on the “wrong” side of the cloth!
- Which chalk to use for the alteration you’re working on, and why your choice of chalk colour is important.
- The correct way to sew by hand. (Some alteration work must still be done “the old fashion way” for best results.)
- Choosing the right thread for the right fabric or specific type of alteration.
- My “insider” tricks of the trade used in all high quality professional clothing alteration shops.
- Plus hundreds of sewing websites and links – enough to keep you browsing for months!
All work shown on my DVD tutorial is done on domestic sewing machines – the same types found in the average home.
This DVD is not only guaranteed to save you money, but will take your sewing to a professional level in no time at all.
So… lets get sewing!
ORDER YOUR “SEW SO EASY” DVD – (And Don’t Forget About Your FREE BONUS!)